Welcome to the Senior Behavioral Health Center
At NMC Health, we care about the safety of your and your loved ones. We understand that there might be some behavioral issues as people age. The Senior Behavioral Health Center located at NMC Health Medical Center is dedicated to providing excellent care centered on the individual needs of each patient and their families.
We create a homelike environment in which people can work on mental health issues and socialization. As a member of your loved one’s care team, you will be included, supported and welcomed.
If you or your loved one needs help with Alzheimer’s & dementia, memory care, geriatric issues related to their behavior or changes in their mood or actions, call us today!
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or visit the NMC Health Medical Center Emergency Department.
Barrick & Kristi Wilson Terrace
Features at NMC Health Senior Behavioral Health Center
- Locked doors for added security
- Private rooms with individual bathrooms
- Private dining room
- Common activity room and living area
- Individual and group activities
- Psycho-social sessions with Licensed Master Social Workers (LMSW)
- Certified animal-assisted therapy
- Music & Memory-certified facility
- Barrick & Kristi Wilson Terrace (secure outdoor garden patio)
- Support for suicidal individuals