Your health. Our focus.
NMC Health participates in conducting a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) to help identify and prioritize the greatest healthcare needs in Harvey County.
As part of the Affordable Care Act, NMC Health is required to complete this every three years. Not only does it fulfill the requirement of the Affordable Care Act, it also reflects NMC Health’s commitment to providing quality care to our community.
In October of 2019, Newton Medical Center (NMC Health), the Harvey County Health Department, Prairie View, Inc. and Health Ministries Clinic co-sponsored the Kansas Rural Health Works (KRHW) Community Health Needs Assessment.
On this page you will find current documents as well as a history of documents dating back to 2014.
- 2017-2018 Summary Results of NMC Health CHNA Implementation Strategy
- NMC Health Community Health Implementation Strategy Year 1 FY 2018
- NMC Health Community Health Implementation Strategy Year 2 FY 2019
- FY 2019 NMC Health CHNA Strategy Summary Report
- NMC Health Community Health Implementation Strategy Year 3 FY 2020
- FY 2020 NMC Health CHNA Strategy Summary Report
For questions or concerns regarding the Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) or NMC Health’s Implementation Strategy, please contact us.