Your health. Our focus.
NMC Health conducts a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) to help identify and prioritize the greatest healthcare needs in Harvey County.
As part of the Affordable Care Act, NMC Health is required to complete this every three years. Not only does it fulfill the requirement of the Affordable Care Act, it also reflects NMC Health’s commitment to providing quality care to our community.
In October of 2012, Newton Medical Center (NMC Health), the Harvey County Health Department, Prairie View, Inc. and Health Ministries Clinic co-sponsored the Kansas Rural Health Works (KRHW) Community Health Needs Assessment.
On this page you will find current documents as well as a history of documents dating back to 2014.
- 2020-2023 Community Health Improvement Plan
- FY 2021 CHNA Implementation Strategy
- FY 2020 CHNA Implementation Strategy
- FY 2019 CHNA Strategy Summary Report
- FY 2019 CHNA Implementation Strategy
- FY 2018 CHNA Implementation Strategy
- 2017-2018 Summary Results of CHNA Implementation Strategy
- 2017 CHNA
- 2017 Executive Summary
- FY 2017 CHNA Implementation Strategy
- 2014 CHNA
- 2014 Executive Summary
- 2014 CHNA – 2016 Update
For questions or concerns regarding the Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) or NMC Health’s Implementation Strategy, please contact us.