Welcome to NMC Health Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center
Don’t let wounds that won’t heal go unchecked. Come visit us at NMC Health Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center so we can get you back to feeling your best!
Specializing in wound care and treating hard-to-heal cuts and sores, our expert team uses the most advanced techniques to treat your chronic wounds.
Led by a full-time wound care provider, Dr. Marnie Van Becelaere and Medical Director Dr. John McEachern, our team includes physicians who focus on general surgery, orthopedic surgery and infectious disease.
Call us today to see how they can get you back to normal.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or visit the NMC Health Medical Center Emergency Department.
Services at NMC Health Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center
- Diabetic ulcers
- Soft tissue infections
- Post-operative wounds
- Pressure ulcers (bed sores)
- Spider bites
- Traumatic wounds
- Venous stasis ulcers (weeping lower legs)
- Wound healing and wound management
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
- Skin grafts
- Surgical debridement (removing tissue)
- Inpatient and outpatient consulting
- Advanced biologic dressings for burns, ulcers and other sores