Our Urology Specialists are the best place to go.
NMC Health Urology Specialists treat a wide range of issues, including:
- Urinary Conditions
- Prostate Conditions
- Kidney Disorders
- Kidney Stones
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or visit the NMC Health Medical Center Emergency Department.
Some of the most common signs that you need to see a urologist:
- Trouble urinating (peeing), including getting started or having a strong flow of urine, pain, cloudy urine or blood in the urine.
- Changes in urination, like frequent urination or feeling like you always have to go.
- Trouble getting or keeping an erection.
- A feeling that something is falling down into your vagina or heaviness in that area.
Services at the Urology Specialists
- Prostatectomy (Prostate Surgery)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nephroureterectomy (Kidney & Ureter Removal)
- Orchiectomy (Testes Removal)
- Cystectomy (Bladder Surgery)
- Adrenalectomy (Adrenal Gland Removal)
- TURP / TURBT
- Penile Implant Surgery
- Bladder Slings
- Sacral Colpopexy
- Cystocele / Rectocele Vaginal Repair
- Flexible Ureterorenoscopy (Kidney Stone Procedure)
- Percutaneous Renal Access (Kidney Stone Removal)
- SP Tubes / Urethral Catheters
- Hydrocelectomy (Hydrocele Removal)
- Orchiopexy (Undescended Testicle Surgery)
- Vasectomy (Male Birth Control Surgery)
- Cystoscopy (Bladder Inspection)
- Prostate Biopsies