Welcome to NMC Health Infusion Center
NMC Health’s Infusion Center provides a safe, comfortable place for you to get your infusions. If you need antibiotics, blood products or other therapies, NMC Health Infusion Center is the best option, close to home. We have a team of specialized registered nurses (RNs) who can provide IV care and monitor your infusion process.
The outpatient Infusion Center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or visit the NMC Health Medical Center Emergency Department.
Features of the NMC Health Infusion Center
- Administration of intravenous (IV) medicines
- Antibiotic therapy
- Blood transfusions
- Blood product transfusions
- Hydration therapy
- Intramuscular and subcutaneous injections
- Central line maintenance
- PICC line maintenance
- Vascular Access Port maintenance
- Therapeutic phlebotomy (blood draws)