Welcome to Midwest Occupational Medicine
We want to support you and keep your employees compliant. Let us help you increase productivity and improve employee retention through our physical exams, immunizations and testing.
As part of a federally regulated pipeline testing consortium, Midwest Occupational Medicine offers Department of Transportation (DOT) testing for employment. We also have an in-house medical resource officer service and MROA team.
As one of the only occupational medicine clinics in the region who provide this service, Midwest Occupational Medicine is ready to serve you. We also provide after hours on call testing for suspicion in the areas of Sedgwick County, Harvey County, Marion County, Butler County and Reno County.
Find out more about our federally regulated drug abatement program by calling us today!
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or visit the NMC Health Medical Center Emergency Department.
Services at Midwest Occupational Medicine
- On-site training of individuals or teams for reasonable suspicion drug screening
- Federal drug & alcohol policy creation
- Essential functions testing for workplace readiness
- Pre-employment and post-offer physicals
- DOT physicals
- Respiratory surveillance
- Vision & hearing surveillance
- Return-to-duty physicals
- Vision screening
- Immunizations (TB, influenza)
- On-site flu shot clinics
- Federally compliant drug & alcohol testing
- On-site drug & alcohol testing
- Federally compliant drug & alcohol consortium
- In-house MRO and MROA team
- After hours on-call service for drug & alcohol testing